Год издания: 2017
Build a solid foundation with Electron for an easier development experience
Extend the functionality of Electron through modulesion.
Youll discover how to develop games and game levels using Tiled Editor, how to implement tile-based collision, how to design advanced pathfinding and enemy AI systems, the fundamentals of broad-phase collision, and how to make isometric games. All the techniques and supporting code are explained in an easy-to-understand manner and written in a general way so that they can be applied to any game engine or technology that youre comfortable using.
Like its predecessor Coding in Delphi, More Coding in Delphi is about writing Delphi code. In this book, you wont find much about the form designer, the VCL, or the FMX framework.
- How to write SOLID code in Delphi
- Using Delphi with design patterns like the Factory, Observer, Adapter, Decorator, and Command Patterns.
- How to take advantage of Operator Overloading to simplify your code
- How to write multi-threaded and parallel code and take advantage of the multiple cores in your CPU
- How to write Aspect-oriented code to help separate your concerns
- The history of and an deep-dive into the world famous TSmiley component
Your LinkedIn profile is essentially a platform to shape how others see you, highlight your abilities, products, or services, and explain how your work impacts lives. Yet many people simply copy and paste their resume and expect job offers and networking opportunities to start rolling in—but that isn’t how it works. LinkedIn Profile Optimization For Dummies shows you how to create a profile that enhances your personal brand, controls how others see you, and shapes a successful future for your career.
Have you ever had a great idea for an app, just to find out later that someone built it and became a billionaire?
In this course I will guide you through the basic techniques you need to know, to create HTML5 applications.