Разумовский Н.Т., Борц А.П., Прокди Р.Г.
Год издания: 2010
Kali Linux NetHunter is an Ethical Hacking platform that allows you to run a mobile version of Kali Linux on a supported Android device. In Security Testing with Kali NetHunter, you will see the basic usage of NetHunter as we walk through the entire NetHunter tool menu, and learn by doing with hands on step-by-step tutorials.
Kali NetHunter Introduction and Overview
Shodan App (the Hackers Google)
Using cSploit & DriveDroid
Exploiting Windows and Linux Systems
Human Interface Device Attacks
Learn the secrets of hackers with practical examples! You will be provided a virtual machine with all the code, so you can start practicing immediately. Ready to start hacking?
• How to brute force a password using a dictionary
• How to predict user sessions and steal data from other users
• Directory Transversal: How to steal the passwords file
• XSS attack : How to steal the user’s cookie
• SQL injection: Destroy user data with a well crafted SQL query!
• Stack overflow: Force the system to log you in, even with the wrong password
• A simulation of the Heartbleed bug: Read hidden & secret data
• Heap overflow: Read a secret file you are banned from reading, by overflowing the internal memory buffers