Learn Wi-Fi Password Penetration Testing (WEP/WPA/WPA2)
Страниц: 2 Hours
Videos to teach you how to test the security of Wi-Fi Keys (WEP/WPA/WPA2) From Scratch
In this course you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing. The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of networking and how clients communicate with each other, then we will start talking about how we can exploit this method of communication to carry out a number of powerful attacks. At the end of the course you will learn how to configure wireless networks to protect it from these attacks.
This course is focuses on the practical side of wireless penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack, the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in my lab.
The Course is Divided into four main sections:
- Networks Basics: in this section you will learn about how networks work, how devices communicate with each other and how the information is transferred in a wireless networks. You will also learn about basic terminology, what is a channel ? MAC address ? what is managed mode ? What is monitor mode and how to enable it ? what is sniffing and what is it limited to ? so in this section we still don’t know much about penetration testing , all we have is a computer and a wireless card connected to it, you will learn how to start gathering information using your wi-fi card (packet sniffing) and you will learn a number of attacks that you can launch without the need to know the password such as controlling all the connections around you (ie: deny/allow any device from connecting to any network).
- WEP Cracking: Now that you have gathered information about all the networks around you, and found your target, you will learn how to crack the key that the target uses. In this section you will learn three methods to crack WEP encryption. First you will learn the weaknesses in WEP that allow us to crack it, then you will learn the theory behind each method and finally you will learn how to launch that attack against WEP networks and obtain their key.
- WPA Cracking: in this section you will learn a number of methods to crack WPA/WPA2 networks, again you will learn the weakness in WPA and theory behind each method first, and then you will learn how to launch the attack against a real network.
- Protection: At this stage you will know the weaknesses and methods that real life hackers use, therefore it will be very easy for you to secure your network against these attacks. In this section you will learn how to configure your wireless networks so that the above attacks will not work, you will learn what settings need to be changed, how to access the router settings and how to change these settings.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real wireless networks, all of the attacks are carried out against real networks in my lab. Each attack is explained in a simple way first so that you understand how it actually works, so first you will learn the theory behind each attack and then you will learn how to carry out the attack using Kali Linux.
Table of Contents
02. Networks Basics
03. What is MAC Address & How To Change It
04. Wireless Modes – Managed & Monitor Mode Explained
05. Sniffing Basics – Using Airodump-ng
06. Targeted Sniffing
07. Deauthentication Attack
08. Cracking Sections Introduction
09. Theory Behind Cracking WEP
10. WEP Cracking – Basic Case
11. WEP Cracking – Fake Authentication
12. WEP Cracking – ARP Request Reply Attack
13. WEP Cracking – Chopchop Attack
14. WEP Cracking – Fragmentation Attack
15. WPA Cracking – Introduction
16. WPA Cracking – Exploiting WPS Feature
17. WPA Cracking – Theory Behind Cracking WPAWPA2
18. WPA Cracking – How To Capture The Handshake
19. WPA Cracking – Creating a Wordlist
20. WPA Cracking – Cracking Key Using A Wordlist Attack
21. WPA Cracking – Speeding the Cracking Process Using Rainbow Tables
22. WPA Cracking – Even Quicker Cracking Using GPU
AAC 44KHz 2ch
Показать ссылки на скачивание
Penetration Testing Basics: A Quick-Start Guide to Breaking into Systems
Building a Pentesting Lab for Wireless Networks+ code
Mastering Kali Linux Wireless Pentesting
Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking
BackTrack 5 Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner's Guide
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.